How to apply to Professional Teacher Education
You can apply to Professional/Vocational Teacher Education institutions with a shared application.
- Enter the name of the study programme or University of Applied sciences you are interested in in the search field and click the Search button.
- You can limit the search results e.g. by location.
- Find more information on how to apply in the study programme overviews.
- You can add interesting study programmes to your shortlist.
- You can open the descriptions of the study programmes through your shortlist.
- You can also delete study programmes from your shortlist.
- Your shortlist will be cleared when you leave Studyinfo or close the browser window, so remember to print it if you don’t fill in the application form at the moment.
- If you want to continue by filling in the application form, leave two of your favorite study programmes on the shortlist and click the Fill in application button on the shortlist. The study programmes will be transferred to the application form, to the Study options section.
- Make sure you have enough time for filling in the application form. Have your educational and work certificates at hand. Compulsory questions are marked with an asterisk (*). Answer all questions carefully and enter complete information.
- You can only fill in one application form for Professional Teacher Education and choose a maximum of two study options (study option means the Professional Teacher Education institution where you want to complete your studies). If you do not have a Finnish personal identity code, the application system lets you fill in more than one application form, but please notice that only the last one of these will be considered.
- You can search for study programmes while filling in the application form by using the link on the top of the page and you can add study programmes to the application form by clicking the Fill in the application form button.
- When you have completed the application form, attach the required documents to your online application.
- You can use the service to change your contact information, view and print your application, modify your application during the application period and confirm your study place.
- It is not possible to change the study options or their order of preference after the application period has ended.
- If you are not able to change the information yourself, please contact the Admission Services of your first-choice Professional Teacher Education institution.
- During the application period, you can use the service to add or remove study options, change their order of preference and change the information you have entered.
- To use the My Studyinfo service, you need personal access codes of a Finnish bank, mobile identification services or an identity card with Finland’s Population Register Centre’s Citizen Certificate (“electronic identity card”, granted by the Finnish Police).